1 Lb Dayboat Sea Scallops
1/2 Lemon, juiced
1 Orange, juiced
3 Limes, juiced
1/2 Red onion, diced
1 Jalapeno or Serrano pepper, diced
2 Ears fresh corn, grilled
12 Cherry tomatoes, sliced
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Fresh Cilantro and/or scallion for garnish
1. Pat scallops dry and set aside. Heat grill to medium-high and place ears of corn on grill, turning frequently to slightly char each side. Remove from grill and set aside.
2. Slice scallops into small pieces, into sixths, or eighths, depending on the size of the scallop.
3. In a medium bowl, juice the citrus. Combine the juice with the red onion, jalapeno or Serrano pepper, sliced cherry tomatoes and scallops. Mix well, and add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for two hours to marinate, or until the scallops become opaque.
5. Scoop ceviche into a serving dish, garnish with chopped scallions and/or cilantro and serve with tortilla chips!