Sign up for stories from our fishermen, recipes and cooking tips, exclusive offerings, and local event invites.
1 Lb Cod Fillet
1 Tbsp. Smoked Paprika
1/2 Tsp. Smoked sea salt
1 Tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 Bunch green onions
16 Cherry tomatoes, sliced
1/4 Cup fresh dill leaves
3 Cups cooked brown rice
1. Mix paprika, smoked sea salt and black pepper.
2. Pat cod fillets dry and evenly season with paprika mixture.
3. Over medium-high heat, heat a flat-bottomed skillet, preferably cast iron. Slice the green onions into four-inch batons. Place the green onions into the pan to slightly char. Cook the outside but keep the inside crisp to maintain the integrity of the green onion. Remove from the pan and place onto four plates.
4. Add olive oil to the pan and let heat until simmering. Place the cod fillets to skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Plate the cod on top of the green onions.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine chili sauce, soy sauce, honey and vinegar.
6. Finish the plate with the tomatoes, dill leaves and brown rice.